Sustainability and ESGs Service
We're working to protect life on Earth.
We use quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify and prioritize Sustainability/ESG issues that are critical to organizations and their stakeholders. The outcome of the Sustainability/ESG Materiality Assessment carried out on behalf of clients is used to inform strategy development, risk monitoring, crisis management and reporting efforts.
We provide Greenhouse Gas emissions and removals measurement, inventory, validation and reporting services to our clients that meet the requirements of ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol.
We provide a turnkey solution that allows businesses to calculate, track, report and manage their carbon footprint to meet the requirements of ISO 14064 and GHG Protocol. This includes requirements for the design, development, management, reporting and verification of our client’s carbon inventory.
We help our clients to produce Sustainability/ESG reports according to internationally recognized standards and frameworks such as the GRI, TCFD, SASB, CDP and IIRC. We also provide quality assurance services for reports.
- We help banks and insurance companies to develop Sustainable and Green Financial products.
- We assist Financial institutions to integrate Sustainability/ESG issues into their decisions and operations.
- We provide Second Party Opinions for Green, Social, Sustainability, Sustainability-Linked and Transition Bonds.
- We assess, analyze and review how investments and holdings of our clients live up to ESG standards through a traceable and quality assured data collection. Also, we consolidate and structure ESG data for portfolios, funds and companies.
- We guide our clients in the development, implementation and execution of Sustainability/ESG Policy and strategies to enable them fulfill all legal and economic requirements, and the expectations of their stakeholders.
- Our solutions cover Sustainability/ESG, NetZero and Climate Change strategies.
We work with our clients to develop and implement nature-based climate solutions which are viable to protect, manage, and restore natural or modified ecosystems which benefit to both people and nature.
- We guide our clients to conduct scenario analysis for mitigation of operational risk and resilience planning.
- We help financial firms to use scenario analysis for portfolio-level analysis and stress testing and for ex-ante integration into investment decisions.
- We help our clients to incorporate sustainability/ESG issues into their procurement practices.
- We guide our clients to examine their existing and new suppliers to measure and monitor their performance in order to reduce costs, mitigate risks and drive improvement.
- We help our clients to identify, measure, quantify and evaluate their impacts on biodiversity by their activities or services.
- We guide companies to develop and implement a Health and Safety management system that meet the requirement of OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements with the aim of achieving zero harm.
We conduct Health and Safety training for companies
- We conduct energy feasibility studies for clients to identity new energy-saving opportunities to reduce your consumption, carbon emissions and costs.
- We conduct energy audits and surveys for clients.
- We design low energy systems which provide high living standards and comfort with low energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Climate Change Mitigation, Adaption and Resilience.
We advocate for ambitious, inclusive action to address climate change.
Human Rights and Business
We offer trainings in the following areas for our clients:
- Business and Human Rights-UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs)
- Sustainability Reporting
- ISO 14064-1:2018 Greenhouse Gas and Measuring Carbon Footprint
- ISO 14064-2:2019 Greenhouse Gas Projects & Reducing Environmental Impacts.
- ISO 14064-3:2019 GHG Validation and Verification.
- GHG Protocol
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems.
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 50003:2021 Energy management systems
ESG Bench marking & Investor Analysis
We evaluate and independently rate companies on their Sustainability/ESG performance and advise investors based on the Sustainability/ESG performances for the evaluated companies.
We conduct independent Sustainability/ESG research for clients to enable them make informed decisions.
- Assisting potential investors to acquire properties in Africa
- Assisting potential investors to obtain finance for project development
- Advise businesses who want to invest in Africa
- Project feasibility services
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management Advisory services