Latest Event ->
BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS
Overview and Target Audience
The 3-Day training program is designed to help individuals and organizations improve their performance, increase efficiency, and achieve better results. The training focuses on identification of waste and opportunities to enable businesses improve the profitability of the business, stay competitive, adapt to changing market conditions, and ultimately achieve long-term success.
The target audience for the training includes the following:
- General managers
- Mining engineers
- Operations managers and supervisors
- Maintenance and reliability professionals
- Quality and safety personnel
- Processing plant managers and supervisors
- Supply chain professionals
- Environmental and sustainability professionals
- Finance and accounting professionals
- Human resources managers and supervisors
- IT and data analysts
- Engineering and project services professionals.
Mode of Conducting the Training:
The training program is classroom-based (face-to-face), interactive, engaging, focusing on practical applications and case studies.
The benefits includes but not limited to:
- Improvement in problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify and quantify inefficiencies, opportunities, bottlenecks and cost-saving initiatives.
- Achieving cost reduction and savings through the use of Continuous Improvement (CI) tools and techniques such as Value Ease Matrix, Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, Statistical Tools, RCM, FMEA and Root Cause Analysis, etc. to prioritize improvement opportunities and develop action plans.
- Achieving sustainable improvement results through relevant stakeholder engagement.
- Achieving competitive advantage through sharing of best practices, reduction in all-in sustaining cost (AISC) and acquiring knowledge of emerging trends.
A pre-course questionnaire will be sent to participants upon registration which allows them to raise specific areas of interest. The course instructor will review and analyse these in advance and address them during the workshops, seeking to fully satisfy your learning needs.
The cost per participant shall be $1,500.00 exclusive of taxes. However, Early bird registration will be $1,000.00. The above-stated fees do not include accommodation or travel costs.
It is recommended to book accommodation at the training venue early as there are only limited rooms available at discounted rates. Kindly contact or email Oasis Park Residence (Venue for the training) for guest room reservations, quoting “SUCCA Africa Training BI” for a discounted rate.
Oasis Park Residences
No. 15 Adoley Street,
+233-30-2967893 / +233-24-4947981.
Register for the course on our website at Click Here or contact: Boris Osisiadan-Nimpong at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +233 (0) 551557999.
The training is scheduled 5th to 7th July 2023
Time: Day 1 and Day2 29:00 AM – 4:15pm
Day 3 : 9.00 AM 12.00 Noon